Lacuna Coil - Trip The Darkness (requested by anon)
Da série “bandas novas na minha biblioteca”
"Falling from grace cause I’ve been away too long, leaving you behind with my lonesome song.
Now, I’m lost in oblivion.”
Essa música está em loop na minha cabeça desde quando a ouvi pela primeira vez, o que faz com hoje, 4 dias.
Jupiter’s Great Red Spot
- Jupiter’s Great Red Spot (GRS) is an atmospheric storm that has been raging in Jupiter’s southern Hemisphere for at least 400 years.
- About 100 years ago, the storm covered over 40,000 km of the surface. It is currently about one half of that size and seems to be shrinking.
- At the present rate that it is shrinking it could become circular by 2040. The GRS rotates counter-clockwise(anti-cyclonic) and makes a full rotation every six Earth days.
- It is not known exactly what causes the Great Red Spot’s reddish color. The most popular theory, which is supported by laboratory experiments, holds that the color may be caused by complex organic molecules, red phosphorus, or other sulfur compounds.
- The GRS is about two to three times larger than Earth. Winds at its oval edges can reach up to 425 mph (680 km/h)
- Infrared data has indicated that the Great Red Spot is colder (and thus, higher in altitude) than most of the other clouds on the planet
"Nazis are not fucking welcome at a Dropkick Murphys show!" - Ken Casey